Dr Sujata Hemrajani provides professional and personalised gynaecology treatment for:
- Preconception (Pregnancy Planning) assessment & counselling
- Miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy
- Abnormal bleeding & heavy periods
- Postmenopausal bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Ovarian cysts
- Menstrual problems including abnormal bleeding & heavy periods
- Abnormal pap smears
- Fibroid uterus
- Vulval conditions
- Vaginal prolapse
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome and infertility
Dr Hemrajani conducts following procedures:
- Ultrasound guided IUD insertion
- Contraception including implanon insertion
- surgical correction of vaginal prolapse
- Tubal ligation
- Laparoscopic surgery for routine gynaecological pathology
- Oophorectomy & management of ovarian cysts
- Endometrial ablation
- IUD consultations – insertion, removal & management (including Mirena)
- Dilatation and curettage
Dr Hemrajani also has an expertise and qualification in Gynaecological Ultrasound for an accurate diagnosis of complex conditions such as fibroid uterus, ovarian cysts and postmenopausal bleeding. She has undertaken specialised training leading to a Diploma in Diagnostic Ultrasound (Obstetrics and Gynaecology).
The initial appointment, usually takes 30 minutes, where Dr Hemrajani will conduct a gynaecological check-up. Please make sure that you bring all of your blood tests and ultrasound reports for assessment of your medical history.
Please let the reception staff know if your referring doctor wants you to have a procedure on the same day such as insertion of an IUD/Mirena or colposcopy for abnormal pap smear. A longer appointment may be required; depending on the type of procedure.
Please note colposcopy cannot be done while you have your periods and therefore, you may need to reschedule your appointment.